Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Angry Spirit

This event took place in 2004. My mother who is a gifted psychic and I were searching for evidence of an unsolved murder that took place in 1989.  We followed several clues and information that we received and ended up at site where the alleged argument and murder took place.  It was in a wooded area off the highway.

As we approached the area, I hit an energetic wall that would not let me walk any further.  I told my mother to be cautious, there was something here trying to keep us away.   She decided she was not going to be intimidated by this presence and charged forward punching a hole in this wall.  I followed her.  As we got closer to the area in question, we both stood in silence for a moment.  There was a small mound of dirt in front of us.  My mother stepped onto the mound and I stood behind her.  Both of us sensing a very upset energy.

Then it happens.  I see my mother who was still standing on the mound in front of me, start to lean backward as if someone pushed her.  She floated straight back towards me in a very odd way.  This was not a fall. She was actually suspended in air.  I reached out to help her and I could not touch her body.  It was in a force field of light and her guardian angel was carrying her.  She was gently placed on the ground flat on her back.  She went into a deep trance and her eyelids began to flicker.  She started talking and yelling at someone.  I could not make out what she was saying.  In an instant, she opened her eyes, stood to her feet and said, we have to dig here right now.

I asked her what happened and she said a man pushed her.  Now remember this is a man in spirit.  She said he was a large man and he did not want us here.  He is very upset and he tried to push her out of the way.  To break her fall, her guardian stepped in and took care of the rest.  Now this angry spirit did not quit at that.

As we started to dig, all of a sudden this man (in flesh) walks up to us and instructs us to leave.  It was very odd and it was as if he was in a trance.  He did not see us digging and informed us we could not be there.  This was public area.  To not make waves, we left.

The spirit who pushed my mother was not going to let us finish this search.  It didn't work when he pushed my mother so he then took charge of some man who must have been in the area to scare us into leaving.  We were very close to uncovering evidence but were unable to complete this discovery process due the interference from the spirit world.  We chose to keep it safe and end the search.

No comments: